Thursday, July 23, 2009

Deschutes Brew Pub Bend

Dined at this restaurant for lunch with our two boys. We each enjoyed a pint of the Black Butte Porter while the kids sodas came with lids and straws! (Bonus). Our server was prompt and friendly. The boys had no problem ordering with her, even if they're a bit shy sometimes. The children's menu had a fantastic variety of items to choose from and the boys devoured their chicken strips and corndog (both with fries). I didn't find any vegetarian options on the menu that were overwhelmingly tempting, but I did enjoy the veggie option I chose.
The location is prime for walking to window shop or enjoy the summer festival as we were. Parking was quit limited, but the lunch hour was not too busy and we did not have to wait to be seated.
see it here: http://www.deschutesbrewery.com/brewery/brew-pubs/bend-pub/default.aspx
I give this place three point five pints simply because I can not for the life of me recall what I ate.
XOXO
Carmella Adell

No comments:

Post a Comment